Extreme Protection – High Impact
The HIGH IMPACT version of the Skudo Tack-Mat offers superior impact resistance in addition to the usual temporary surface protection expected from Skudo’s products. Like all Skudo Tack-Mat products, the HIGH IMPACT product features a unique repositionable self-stick backing – simply peel the backing paper and apply. The HIGH IMPACT Tack-Mat can be used on both horizontal and vertical interior surfaces, around corners such as stairs and door jams, on countertops, cabinets, windows and more.
HIGH IMPACT Tack-Mat provides interior surface protection for commercial and residential projects for up to 12 months.
- Superior impact resistance for delicate surfaces
- Strong bond blocks dirt and debris from contact with the protected surface
- Stain resistant protection against chemicals, solvents, paints, oils and other liquids
- Provides a durable, slip resistant stationary surface
- Can be used in any temperature : -20 o F to +200 o F
- Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and re-position
UsesProtects all surfaces during construction / remodeling including:
- Marble, Granite, & Stone*
- Hardwood* and laminate
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Glass, Epoxies, and Metals
- Sheet Vinyl
- Vertical surfaces, such as walls, cabinets, doors, framing, and stairs
- Showers, bathtubs, and countertops
Application & Removal
All Skudo Tack-Mat products are easily applied by peeling off the release paper and pressing down onto the surface. Simply peel up Tack-Mat leaving a clean, undamaged surface.
For detailed step-by-step Tack-Mat application directions and video, please visit our website: www.skudousa.com/how-to-apply/skudo-tack-mat/
High Impact (HI) Tack-Mat Product Data
- Width :40”
- Length :82.5’
- Surface Area :280 SF
- Mat Thickness :1/6”
- Roll Weight :42 lbs
- Color :Grey
- Product SKU :TM-HI-3.3-82-IMPACT
INTERIOR USE ONLY. Skudo HI Tack-Mat is intended for interior use only and is not suited for areas that will be exposed to inclement weather and wind. If exposure to the elements is a concern, Skudo recommends the Heavy Traffic (HT) Commercial Mat System. Please consult with your Skudo representative for more details.
All adhesives have the potential to lift finished coatings or paint depending on the condition and age of the surface. Testing a small piece in a non-critical area will help you judge suitability for use.
If applying to hardwood flooring, only use Skudo Tack-Mat on sealed hardwood with a hard wearing factory finished surface (eg : Aluminum Oxide). If in question, please contact Skudo for suitability testing.
If applying vertically, space must be conditioned. Humidity can cause this system to release from the substrate.
Skudo Tack-Mat should NOT be applied to:
- Polished Concrete
- Concrete that has not fully cured
- Non-factory finished hardwood flooring
- Any exterior surfaces
Please consult with your Skudo representative to determine which Skudo product is best for your project.