Skudo’s new Counter Mat offers the same outstanding protection
of Skudo Construction Tack-Mat, but has been specifically
designed and sized for easy application on countertops, kitchen
and bath surfaces, and other small areas to be protected. No
need to cut down rolls, eliminating excess waste. Like all Skudo
Tack-Mat products, Counter Mat features a unique self-stick
surface – simply peel the backing paper and apply.
Skudo Counter Mat provides interior surface protection for
commercial and residential projects for up to 12 months.
- Strong bond with the surface blocks dirt and debris from
coming into contact with the protected substrate
- Impact protection from carts, ladders, tools, and more
- Stain proof protection from small spills of chemicals, solvents,
paints, oils etc.
- Seamless and stationary – won’t move out of place
- Can be used in any temperature : -20 o F to +200 o F
- Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and re-
Protects all surfaces during construction / remodeling including:
- Marble, Granite, and Stone*
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- RVinyl, laminate, and hardwood*
- Metal surfaces, such as stainless steel and aluminum
Application & Removal
All Skudo Tack-Mat products are easily applied by peeling off the release paper and pressing down onto the surface. Simply peel up Tack-Mat leaving a clean, undamaged surface.
For detailed step-by-step Tack-Mat application directions and video, please visit our website: www.skudousa.com/how-to-apply/skudo-tack-mat/
INTERIOR USE ONLY. Skudo HI Tack-Mat is
intended for interior use only and is not
suited for areas that will be exposed to
inclement weather and wind. If exposure
to the elements is a concern, Skudo
recommends the Heavy Traffic (HT)
Commercial Mat System. Please consult
with your Skudo representative for more
All adhesives have the potential to lift
finished coatings or paint depending on
the condition and age of the surface.
Testing a small piece in a non-critical area
will help you judge suitability for use.
If applying to hardwood flooring, only use
Skudo Tack-Mat on sealed hardwood with
a hard wearing factory finished surface
(eg : Aluminum Oxide). If in question,
please contact Skudo for suitability
If applying vertically, space must be
conditioned. Humidity can cause this
system to release from the substrate.
Skudo Tack-Mat should NOT be applied
- Polished Concrete
- Concrete that has not fully cured
- Non-factory finished hardwood flooring
- Any exterior surfaces
Please consult with your Skudo
representative to determine which
Skudo product is best for your