All-Terrain Mat provides an extremely durable traffic zone on loose and unprepared ground on construction sites for use by workers, contractors, and their clients.
All-Terrain Mat provides a heavy duty surface (1⁄2 inch thick) with a free draining structure that allows dirt and water to pass through. This provides a very high level of slip resistance for both wet and dry conditions.
All-Terrain Mat offers excellent durability and resistance to heavy wear & tear.
- Provides a safe walkway over gravel, rocks, mud, snow & ice.
- Excellent walk off mat to keep your site & job trailers clean.
- Directs traffic safely through heavy construction zones.
- Anti-fatigue properties for workers.
Use over Mud & Rocks
- Extremely durable construction that allows water & soil to pass through the mat.
- Thick & heavy so it stays in place in challenging conditions.
- Test-proven protection against flame & freeze. (FMVSS 302-1998)
- Can be pegged down as needed.
For jobsites with rough terrain, heavy rain, mud, snow and ice, Skudo’s All-Terrain
Mat is the solution.
All-Terrain Mat Product Details
Part # = AT-3K-3.3-33-ORANGE
- Mat Width = 3.3 feet
- Mat Length = 33 feet
- Mat Weight = 86 lbs per roll / 0.8 lb. per sq. ft. (approx)
- Roll Diameter = 16 in. (approx)
- Product Thickness = 0.5 in. (approx)
- Composition: Specially desgined non-absorbent Vinyl loop coils extruded from 100% PVC and thermally bonded. DOP Free.
- Appearance: Orange vinyl loop coiled mat Fire resistance: In accordance with – US CPSC 16 CFR Part 1631 (FF2-70) Frost Resistance: Withstand -13°F without break
- Tensile Strength: In accordance with ASTM D5034-2009 Crosswise – 3997N Lengthwise – 3923N
- Tear Strength: In accordance with ASTM D5034-2009 Crosswise – 1342N Lengthwise – 1216N
- Slip Resistance: In reference to to GB/t 4100-2006 Friction Coefficient (DRY) – 0.685 Friction Coefficient (WET) – 0.580
- REACH: In accordance with EC No 1907/2006 – PASS
- Packaging: 9 rolls per pallet