Skudo Glass Advanced is the perfect solution for all construction projects that require temporary window and glass protection from start to finish.
Tough enough to withstand cement and paint splatter, Skudo Glass Advanced will protect valuable glass and frames for up to 12 months.
- Resists job site spills and splatter, including cement, paint and stucco
- Can be applied at manufacturer to provide protection during transit
- Fire Resistant to withstand welding and grinding sparks
- Simple application with spray or roller
- Easy peel off removal
- Available in transparent or tinted (opaque) finish
Skudo Glass Advanced can be applied to:
- Glass, Windows, Curtain Walls, Panels and Balustrades
- Metals, such as Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Skudo Glass Advanced is not suitable to be applied on acrylic surfaces, but it can be used on ‘Low-e’ (low emissivity) glass.
Application & Removal
Skudo Glass Advanced is easily applied by brush, roller or sprayer. One gallon will cover up to 200 sq ft. Two coats should be applied for best results.Drying time will take 2-4 hours, but can vary according to the relative humid-ity and ambient temperature. Maximum strength will be achieved in 3 days.
After 3 days and up to 12 months after application, Skudo Glass Advanced can be removed. Simply peel it off to reveal a clean, undamaged surface