EXTERIOR SURFACE PROTECTION
The SKUDO All-Terrain mat provides an extremely durable safe traffic zone on loose and unprepared ground on construction sites for use by workers, contractors, and their clients.
SKUDO Mat provides a heavy duty surface (1/2″ thick) with a free draining structure that allows dirt and water to pass through. This provides a very high level of slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
All-Terrain Mat offers excellent durability and resistance to heavy wear and tear. It is available in rolls measuring 40″ wide and 33′ long. All-Terrain mat can be used for all types of interior and exterior construction sites, including sites with heavy rain, mud, snow and ice. The mat’s weight and thickness helps it to stay in place in challenging conditions, and it can also be pegged down if necessary.
- Provides a safe walkway over gravel, rocks, mud, snow & ice.
- Excellent walk off mat to keep your site & job trailers clean.
- Directs traffic safely through heavy construction zones.
- Anti-fatigue properties for workers.
SKUDO All-Terrain Tack Mat is ideal for use on:
• Gravel, rocks & mud
• Snow and ice
• Timber site decks, stairs and ramps
• TPO and other roofing systems
- Extremely durable construction that allows water & soil to pass through the mat.
- Thick & heavy so it stays in place in challenging conditions.
- Test-proven protection against flame & freeze. (FMVSS 302-1998)
- Can be pegged down as needed.