Skudo’s Light Traffic (LT) Construction Tack-Mat offers outstanding
temporary surface protection that is easy to apply to both
vertical and horizontal indoor surfaces, around corners such as
stairs and door jams, on countertops, cabinets, windows and
more. LT Tack-Mat features a unique self-stick surface – simply
peel the backing paper and apply.
LT Tack-Mat provides interior surface protection for commercial
and residential projects for up to 12 months.
- Strong bond with the surface blocks any dirt and debris from
ever coming into contact with the protected substrate.
- Impact protection from carts and foot traffic.
- Stain proof protection from small spills of chemicals, solvents,
paints, oils etc.
- Provides a slip resistant surface that is seamless and stationary
- Can be used in any temperature : -20 o F to +200 o F
- Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and re-
Protects all surfaces during construction / remodeling including:
- Marble, Granite, and Stone*
- Hardwood* and laminate
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Glass, Epoxies, and Metals
- Sheet Vinyl
- Vertical surfaces, such as walls, cabinets, doors, framing, and stairs
- Showers, bathtubs, and countertops
Application & Removal
All Skudo Tack-Mat products are easily applied by peeling off the release paper and pressing down onto the surface. Simply peel up Tack-Mat leaving a clean, undamaged surface.
For detailed step-by-step Tack-Mat application directions and video, please visit our website: www.skudousa.com/how-to-apply/skudo-tack-mat/
Light Traffic (LT) Tack-Mat Product Data
- Width : 40”
- Length : 165’
- Surface Area : 560 SF
- Mat Thickness : 1/16”
- Roll Weight : 50 lbs
- Color : Grey
- Product SKU : TM-LT-3.3-165
INTERIOR USE ONLY. Skudo HI Tack-Mat is
intended for interior use only and is not
suited for areas that will be exposed to
inclement weather and wind. If exposure
to the elements is a concern, Skudo
recommends the Heavy Traffic (HT)
Commercial Mat System. Please consult
with your Skudo representative for more
All adhesives have the potential to lift
finished coatings or paint depending on
the condition and age of the surface.
Testing a small piece in a non-critical area
will help you judge suitability for use.
If applying to hardwood flooring, only use
Skudo Tack-Mat on sealed hardwood with
a hard wearing factory finished surface
(eg : Aluminum Oxide). If in question,
please contact Skudo for suitability
If applying vertically, space must be
conditioned. Humidity can cause this
system to release from the substrate.
Skudo Tack-Mat should NOT be applied
- Polished Concrete
- Concrete that has not fully cured
- Non-factory finished hardwood flooring
- Any exterior surfaces
Please consult with your Skudo
representative to determine which
Skudo product is best for your