Skudo’s Heavy Traffic (HT) Construction Tack-Mat offers
outstanding temporary surface protection for horizontal indoor
surfaces including floors and stairs. HT Tack-Mat features a
unique self-stick surface – simply peel the backing paper and
HT Tack-Mat provides interior surface protection for
commercial and residential projects for up to 12 months.
- Strong bond with the surface blocks any dirt and debris from staining or damaging the protected substrate.
- Provides protection from machinery, carts and foot traffic.
- Protects from small spills of many chemicals, solvents, paints, and oils.
- Slip resistant surface that is seamless and stationary.
- Protects against color changing UV rays.
- Can be used in any temperature : -20 o F to +200 o F
- Proven Fire/Flame retardant according to Class 1 ASTM E 648 and NFPA 253 standards.
- Antibacterial/Antifungal: Test-verified protection against bacteria and molds that cause infection. (ISO-20743)
- Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and re-position
Protects all surfaces during construction / remodeling including:
- Marble, Granite, and Stone*
- Hardwood* and laminate
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Glass, Epoxies, and Metals
- Sheet Vinyl
- Showers, bathtubs, and countertops
Application & Removal
All Skudo Tack-Mat products are easily applied by peeling off the release paper and pressing down onto the surface. Apply seam tape to the overlap joints to firmly secure.Simply peel up Tack-Mat leaving a clean, undamaged surface.
Heavy Traffic (HT) Tack-Mat Product Data
- Width : 40”
- Length : 165’
- Surface Area : 560 SF
- Mat Thickness : 1/16”
- Roll Weight : 90 lbs
- Color : Orange
- Product SKU : TM-HT-3.3-165
INTERIOR USE ONLY. Skudo HI Tack-Mat is
intended for interior use only and is not
suited for areas that will be exposed to
inclement weather and wind. If exposure
to the elements is a concern, Skudo
recommends the Heavy Traffic (HT)
Commercial Mat System. Please consult
with your Skudo representative for more
All adhesives have the potential to lift
finished coatings or paint depending on
the condition and age of the surface.
Testing a small piece in a non-critical area
will help you judge suitability for use.
If applying to hardwood flooring, only use
Skudo Tack-Mat on sealed hardwood with
a hard wearing factory finished surface
(eg : Aluminum Oxide). If in question,
please contact Skudo for suitability
If applying vertically, space must be
conditioned. Humidity can cause this
system to release from the substrate.
Skudo Tack-Mat should NOT be applied
- Polished Concrete
- Concrete that has not fully cured
- Non-factory finished hardwood flooring
- Any exterior surfaces
Please consult with your Skudo
representative to determine which
Skudo product is best for your